This delicious cocktail was created while we were island interviewing the tiny Salt Cay, Turks & Caicos. Perhaps a take on a skinny pina colada, we’re big fans of the coconut water which is packed with electrolytes to keep you hydrated.
Whether you’re in the caribbean or just wishing, the first sip of a Coco Loco is sure to bring a little island breeze as you slip into happy hour. Cue the Bob Marley & Jimmy Buffet!
Coco Loco Cocktail
- 1.5 oz Top Shelf Vodka
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Water
- 1/2 tsp Agave Syrup or natural sweetener
- Organic Pineapple Juice
- Pineapple pieces for garnish
- Over ice, liberally measure 1.5oz or so top shelf vodka and the agave into a collins or rocks glass
- Add 4 tablespoons of pineapple juice
- Fill with coconut water, swizzle stir
- Garnish with a pineapple slice
- Enjoy with friends!