Chances are you have everything you need to make this quick and easy stir fry sauce or marinade.
Reminiscent of honey garlic wings, this makes a delicious sweet and salty sauce for your weeknight meal. With just four ingredients, it comes together super quickly and is very versatile!
Homemade Honey Garlic Sauce & Marinade
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp tamari soy sauce could be substituted, but is not gluten free
- 1-2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh grated ginger
- Gently warm up the honey
- Add the tamari, crushed garlic cloves and grated ginger
- Stir to combine and use in your favorite stir fry or as a marinade.
Try making a stir fry bowl with a combination of:
Veggies (broccoli, carrots, onion etc)
Protein (tofu, tempeh, peas or edamame) and
Grains (rice, quinoa, or asian noodles).
Or, marinate some veggie & tofu skewers and throw them on the BBQ with a side of rice. Also great mixed with crisp steamed green vegetables as a side dish.